Shines Children’s Foundation considers business people to give opportunities to children through their social cooperate responsibility strategies. These may include:
- Marching- funds to our fundraising events
- Nominating Shines as a charity of the year and using events like playing rugby, marathons and dinners to raise funds and awareness of our work.
- Consider volunteering to expose their expertise in different fields
- Purchasing cooperate gifts to children such as text books, sports equipment, and stationary
- Give carrier guidance to children and youth so that they can be motivated and informed
- Provide employment and mentorship to the youth who are from shines Skilling Centre
Please if Interested contact us for more information